Happenings. Live music, special events, etc.
A showcase for local businesses and services in the La Ventana bay.
Activities & Excursions
Everything but wind sports, basically. Tours, excursions, whale watching, fishing, mountain biking.
Building, Home & Yard
Contractors, landscaping, home & yard care, home & pet sitting, property management.
Goods & Gifts
Arts and crafts, food and drink. Retail.
Health & Wellness
Massage, yoga, physical therapy. All things here to make a body and mind feel better.
Ready to buy?
Resorts & Lodging
Resorts, hotels, bed & breakfast, hostels, campgrounds.
Restaurants & Bars
From Taco Stands & Hot Dogs to Fine Dining!
Shuttles services and vehicle rentals. Rides to and from the airport or anywhere. How to get from here to there.
Kiteboarding & Windsurfing. Lessons, gear and more.
Other Businesses & Services
Auto services, storage, legal, childcare, Spanish lessons/translation, tech support and more.
Here you can find community-posted rental and real estate listings.
La Ventana Stories
New to the Ventana View! An ongoing series of write-ups about the history and the happenings of La Ventana Bay and the surrounding region.
- The Invasion of La Paz by an American Filibuster – it came to pass that a strange red and white flag with two stars flew for a time over La Paz.
- Considering Birds When Building in La Ventana – How can we build our homes but also keep the birds here?
- Doña María Rieke — Ángel de Las Canoas – A story dedicated to the memory of the people who lived in the mountains above La Ventana.
- John Steinbeck in Baja (Part 1), (Part 2) – Tales from his book Log from the Sea of Cortez.
- The Coral Reefs of La Ventana Bay – Below the vast blue mirror of Ventana Bay lives a variety of flora and fauna.
- Discovering the Great Cave Murals of Baja – Journey to central Baja to see art created thousands of years ago.
- A Brief History of the Founding of La Ventana (Part 2) – Pearl diving, shipwrecks and more.
See all stories.