Welcome to the Ventana View!
A resource for the community maintained by the community.
THE VIEW WEBSITE IS SPONSORED BY
Eat & Drink
Check out the most comprehensive list, with maps to help you discover them all.
Happenings. Live music, special events, etc.
Health & Wellness
Discover yoga classes and more every day of the week, and upcoming events on the Health & Wellness Calendar.
Lose something? Find something? Want something? Want to get rid of something? Check out the Classifieds.
Connect with other travelers to coordinate airport rides, caravans up and down the peninsula, rides for people and stuff. Give it a try!
La Ventana Stories
An ongoing series of write-ups about the history and the happenings of La Ventana Bay and the surrounding region.
- Helping the Community During COVID-19 – How to help during this pandemic.
- El Sargento’s First Settlers (Part 1), (Part 2), (Part 3) – Read the stories of the first families to make El Sargento home.
- Bird’s Eye View: The Imposter Among Us – What is that mimicking the turkey vulture?
- Doña María Rieke Verdugo, Ángel de Rancho Las Canoas – A story dedicated to the memory of the people who lived in the mountains above La Ventana.
- The Invasion of La Paz by an American Filibuster – it came to pass that a strange red and white flag with two stars flew for a time over La Paz.
- A Brief History of the Founding of La Ventana (Part 1), (Part 2) – Pearl diving, shipwrecks and more.
See all stories.
A showcase for local businesses and services in the La Ventana bay.
Everything but wind sports, basically. Tours, excursions, whale watching, fishing, mountain biking.
Resources to help our furry friends in need.
Arts and crafts, food and drink. Retail.
All things here to make a body and mind feel better.
Manage your rentals, take care of your property.
Ready to buy?
Resorts, hotels, bed & breakfast, hostels, campgrounds.
Shuttles services and vehicle rentals. Rides to and from the airport or anywhere. How to get from here to there.
Kiteboarding & Windsurfing. Lessons, gear and more.
Visiting for a few days or the entire season? Check out the rental opportunities. From homes to condos to campsites.
What Else Can You Find Here?
👫 Amigos de Alumnos – Scholarships for local students.
🐶 Animal Welfare – Dedicated to helping the furry critters in need.
🌌 Baja Night Sky – Resident astronomer informs us about the cosmos.
📷 Community Photo Gallery – Photos shared by the View Community.
Please read our policy regarding content submitted related to COVID-19.