Welcome to the new Real Estate & Rentals section of the Ventana View. Here you can find community-posted rental and real estate listings. If you are looking for a realtor or a property manager, check the Business Directory. Details on how to add your own listing are at the bottom of the page.
Browse Current Listings
Selected Real Estate…
How To Add Your Own Listing
Rental & Real Estate listings are now a do-it-yourself service. You create your own listing with a title, description and photos (if you like). You can edit it or remove your listing at any time. It will expire in three months if you do not renew it. Here’s how to get started…
- Register & Login – Go to Listing Register. Make sure to use a real email or your listings cannot be approved.
- Submit your Listing – Go to the Add New Listing page and enter all of the information
- Wait for Review – The Ventana View will be notified when your listing is submitted. It will typically be approved in less than 24 hours.
- How do I manage my current listing(s)? Go to Manage Listings. If you are not already logged in, you will be asked to log in.
- I forgot my password. What now? Go to Listings Login and click the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Help! This isn’t as easy as you make it out to be! If you get stuck, or just “technology challenged”, send us a message and we can help you out.