Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
A usually brief therapy for the treatment of TRAMA-based disorders ranging from Simple Phobias to PTSD. Free assessment. No one denied service for economic reasons
Senior Health Consultant
Betty Davis was right… ¨Old age ain’t no place for sissies¨. Serving only those over 60 unless disabled…
or a note from your mother.
My services are designed to help you adapt health practices to meet the demands of age and/or disability. Capacities diminish with age, we must modify activities and/or find replacements. My age, personal history of disability, clinical experience, professional training and licensing, provide a broad menu of practices to achieve such goals. I will help you design activities to include: balance, strength, aerobic conditioning, rehabilitation if necessary, flexibility and breath components that can be done in a relatively brief time, initially less than 10 minutes every other day.
My relative training and experiences have included:
- I am 76 years old!
- I experienced a mid-life 100% pain-related disability
- Washington State Licensed Clinical Psychologist: Specializing in mood disorders
- Washington State Licensed Massage Therapist
- (EMDR) Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Practitioner
- Washington State University Doctorate: Dissertation: Hypnosis; pain, EEG Study
- Physical Therapy Department Head: 90 bed assisted care facility
- Instructor for exercise and general fitness classes at multiple Elder Hostels
- Certified biofeedback therapist
- Yoga practitioner/instructor 50+ years (Iyengar Hatha)
- Injury-related chronic lower back pain sufferer
Free assessment consultation